Last month, USCIS released a variety of data and statistics regarding the DACA population, among other things, these statistics included, as of April 30, 2019.
- Number of pending DACA requests;
- Number of DACA recipients;
- Number of current DACA recipients;
- Demographic information for current DACA recipients; and
- Updated quarterly data for initial and renewal requests.
Importantly, the quarterly data breaks down DACA residency by state, which may be helpful for colleges and universities in these states.
You can download the entire data set here.